[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: re Full communication

  • From: Ileana <inquestgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 17:52:08 -0400

You breed a litter, it turns out good and you repeat it, once, twice, whatever.
They are 1,2,3 years old when these problems show up. What are you supposed to
do, collect them all and put them down??  If course not!  Was this
intentional?? Could not convince me. Is this unfortunate?? Absolutely.

People do bad things, lie and cheat, we see that in the ring, unfortunately.
But this?  It comes down to intention.  And why is the word outing being used?

Why is anyone suggesting ostracizing a person for sharing their pain and
experience? Is that how you plan to encourage people to talk about what
problems they have found with their dogs??  Sheesh

Now, what tests, markers, etc should we be learning about? 'Cause I know
nothing about epilepsy.

And Jack, chill out!

Ileana

Sent from my iPhone