[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: re; Florida shows.........

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pumagsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:38:44 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Al.

  I would like to ad that nothing I did would have meant anything were it not
for the other members our the Miami and Ft Lauderdale clubs.

  I may have helped with the food, but I did not organize it.  I did not set up
the ring, or the canopies.  I did not enter dogs either.

  Without the work of all of our club members it is not a dog show, it is a
catalog, ribbons, and armbands.

  And without Al stewarding on Sunday, I would have had to do that too.

  Thank you, all the members of both clubs.
  sheila
alfredo pumariega <pumagsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  In behalf of the German Shepherd Dog Club of Greater Miami I would like to
thank everyone that attended the shows and helped them be such a success. The
ambiance and weather could not have been better. It was indeed an enjoyable and
memorable weekend. Lets make it a habit !

I would also like to congratulate all the winners and participants alike. The
camaraderie in and out of the ring and sportsmanship was exemplary.

I also have to recognize that Sheila Lieberman through the long hours that she
put in and her relentless efforts made it all possible. We could not have done
it without her !

Al Pumariega
Miami, FL.

It's here! Your new message!