[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: re; Enough of Hunte.......time for action!

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 21:27:55 EST

In a message dated 2/24/2007 2:22:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I agree  with Al Pumariega that there is too much discussion about Hunte.
There are  many breeders across the country that are guilty of not taking
good care  of their dogs or placing them in proper homes. Concern ourselves
about  what each of us are doing for the German Shepherd Dog. However, I
totally  disagree with Al's comments on the board members. Al, have you ever
met  these people or worked with them on projects? Do you know their history
in  the breed? Do you know the volunteerism they have put into our breed for
years and years? So you disagree with their decisions. Who out there has
actually called board members and spoken with them. It is so easy to bash  in
cyberspace isn't it? You just sit in the comfort of your office and  trash
away.

Post more Sheila!

Meanwhile, I'm pushing for a by-law change, a breeders' code re-do and
possibly a (new for us) PC code of ethics.  We may need that to get out of
this
mess or we may not, but it makes sense to me to have it all in place to
circumvent the next mess.  Cross "t"s and dot "i"s so to speak:)

And of course I'm deleting all puppy mill/board bashing/name  calling and
just plain nastiness....I just don't see where that's  helpful.

Kathy
member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit _Pine  Hill German Shepherd Dogs_
http://www.aol.com.