[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: re Baton Rouge shows/SE

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:46:30 EDT

Norma, your apology is unnecessary. Most of us active exhibitors have family,
and family should always come first.

Gary Szymczak
Vice President   GSDCA

n a message dated 4/22/2007 6:33:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:
Yikes,  I'm so sorry I could not be with you folks.  I've been busy preparing
for
the first wedding of any of my grand children.  I've been assisting with all
of
the -- well -- you know, preparations for same with my family.  I'd mentioned
how I would dearly love to be able to attend any dog show somwhow, once
again.   However, I've not been able to even attend a lot of the things that
all
of my younger grand children are doing at this time.  Actually, I was just
adding
to a request, as you could see (sorry Fut, today instead of Fri. ) I am OLD
and
have been pretty much housebound since around mid March.  Sorry, I didn't
mean to seem --- uninterested -- If everyone knew what I did for the 20 odd
years I "worked" with the many things the B.R. club did locally and to be so
sad not even to be able to have and care for even one GSD let alone travel
around to see others.  Lee, I cry a lot, but know I will have great memories
of
you and all of the others still WORKING because it is work BUT if you love
you are WORKING AT you will do it better than something you don't like to do.
I LOVED WORKING with those wonderful dogs.   Please forgive me if I've been
incorrect here.     Norma no L & 2 critters