[ SHOWGSD-L ] re Again ... THE POINT...Piebald NOT

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 11:52:35 -0400 (EDT)

pandas, stripes, spotted ... use your imagination, folks - where do we draw
 the line?  i think part of carolyn's point is that we DID draw the line
when white became a DQ so why go backward now?  for entries?   members?
MONEY?  ya think?

no, we can't legislate honesty - no one can.  nor can we  legislate ethics.
 there is a breed standard that has been in place for  most of our
collective lives in this sport.  flame away, folks, but how can  anyone call
themselves an ethical breeder if they are intentionally breeding a  DQ
according to
the standard?

this whole thing has been engineered by a few and the smoke and mirrors
they have produced will fool many.  sad, so sad.

diane

===================================
carolyn martello wrote:

"We HAVE"??? NO we don't...BECAUSE OF OUR BREED
STANDARD!!!
We cannot  Legislate Honesty....only maintain the
Breed Standard by keeping it intact.
THAT'S MY POINT in all this!!!!!
We must maintain our restrictions on  color...or down the
road someone will begin the process of making  Panda's
acceptable..because after all...they have the same DNA
and one  day, one may have a trainer that excels in Herding
or Obedience work .....or  their "NUMBERS" are increasing
for membership and entries! SAME  LOGIC!!!
PLEASE....people....understand the point in this.

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog