[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: rawfeeding ..... Carnivore feed suppliers list

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <shofar_k9s@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 19:02:36 -0500

When a dog or cat munches on GRASS it is to settle the stomach,
sort of like our pepto bismal (sp.) to cause a different action in there.
Yes, check it out as canines, felines, and other animals that are known
as preditors - like humans - Ha!  - One way to tell if it is prey or a
preditor is the location of the eyes --- both forward - preditor
both to the side of the head, as in deer, rabbit, mice, rats, etc. are PREY
for those preditors.   Life in the what ever lane --- However, for a real
balanced diet, most of the "kill, or prey" is consumed, giving the preditor
all that is needed for that balance.  ENJOY     Norma no L & 2 critters