[ SHOWGSD-L ] rainbow bridge

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:07:03 -0500

Liddy youngest daughter, last whelped, has crossed over the bridge. She was
never a normal GSD, her brother died a year and a half ago from complications
from lupus. While we did not test, as the results would not change our minds,
my vet, head tech and I realize that she likely went into renal failure due to
the emergence of lupus, there were a few other signs.

I still have her dam, Liddy, at 9 1/2, and I hope to have her a while longer,
and Bertha, the last of the litter.

My next dog will not come from a breeding I do. But from a choice I make.

I will miss my Missississy

I am set digest, I may miss your replies, as I am sadly still busy.  But I
thank one and all for their support. Hugs to the List.