[ SHOWGSD-L ] rain rain, go away......

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:43:31 -0500

I am watching the weather very carefully....we are expecting about 5 inches
of rain in the next day or two...and Virginia Beach and other coastal areas
are being threatened with going totally underwater because of an expected
8-foot tidal surge this afternoon...
our coastal areas are (at the moment) awaiting a declaration of being a
disaster area.

        Keep in mind we have a military installation in that area........so
cross your fingers and say a prayer...........
        Peggy