[ SHOWGSD-L ] quotes & other info --

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:28:11 -0600

Oh, here I am - in from farm chores and attempting to
relax with some great fur kids -- AHA - AND Da List.
Tho my favorite quote is not from politics, it could be
used more effectively than some of the - never mind
kind that have been rampant during campaigns -----
especially the kind of politics here in La. -- never mind
again -- My Mother told me "If you can't say anything
nice, don't say anything."  I have tried to obey her as
she was a great person, not truly bias here, but folks
all over the U. S. of A. who met this little woman during
her 88 years on earth, were all impressed with her.
She died in my arms 2/16/96 after laughing with me
about my rabbit breeding actions that AM.  We laughed
more about the rabbit breeding actions I think than most
anything else ever - but laugh we did.  The breeding
books should have been X rated!
Hurray Nebraska - in today's paper there was an account
of a Mal/GSD cross who'd bitten another dog in their
neighborhood.  Owners of other dog sued big time and
wanted the Mal/GSD put down.  Well, injury was small &
Vet bill ONLY $34.00 and something.  I can't remember
one that small in years - anyway, ruling was made that the
dog was not aggressive nor was there enough evidence
to show the animal needed to be KILLED.   Yeah Buddy.

One more bit of info and I'll let you folks on Da List rest a
bit from this ol' Deaf Farm Woman - hoping her post isn't
tooo looong -- Food for thought - seriously, I read that they
are using CIVET CAT FECES to make coffee AND that
in Australia they are using kangaroo poo (or as they put
it in the note - marsupial manure - to make paper.  Smell
that one and put it in your ---  oh well, more quotes aren't
needed.   Carry on - Norma & the critters enjoying ------