[ SHOWGSD-L ] questionaire for GSDCA candidates

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: pruett@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:31:43 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/2005 11:24:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pruett@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> I received the following questionaire from Peggy et al, which I completed
> and
> returned to her to be summarized and distributed to the GSDCA membership,
> along
> with every other candidates' responses.

Laurie  that was excellent..    i have a question, will they do this for the
GSDCA/WDA nominees too?  So we can all learn a little bit about everyone
running for the GSDCA/WDA slate???

I know there are several GSDCA folks running for WDA so i know this all goes
hand in hand... just didnt recall ever seeing a bio for the last time we voted
for GSDCA/WDA officers.

thanks
dawnmarie