[ SHOWGSD-L ] questionaire for GSDCA candidates

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 12:28:06 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/05 8:24:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pruett@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I  received the following questionaire from Peggy et al, which I completed
and
returned to her to be summarized and distributed to the GSDCA  membership,

I also received and responded, but I did not post it to the List.  As  you
know, I have decided to avoid campaigning, as I feel this club will be well
served by all of the candidates running, and we should all vote on what we know

about them, not what might be said at the last minute.

I was serious in my answers, (shut up Paul) and did not try to be humorous
since it seems the questions were serious.  I do have to admit, I had to  bite
my tongue at times.

We do need to realize that this is supposed to be fun. We are supposed to
enjoy the sport, and while it is important to face issues, in the end if we
don't enjoy what we are doing, we should be doing something else.

If anyone has any questions for me, they can write to me directly and I
promise to answer them all. I can't promise my answers will be what you want to

hear, but it will be my honest response.  I assume someone will post all  the

Good luck to everyone running, and thank you for offering to dedicate
yourself to our club, our breed, and our members.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together