[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for the list... LONG

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>, GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:51:03 +0000

There is no way to know.  The largest percentage of x-rays submitted to OFA
are one's that the local Vets are sure will pass.  Why would someone send in
x-rays

of bad hips.  There is no way to quantify how many GSD there are with bad hips,

so the percentages are statistically unverifiable.

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
 -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
 -bedkar@xxxxx
 -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com