[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for the list... LONG

  • From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:03:06 -0800 (PST)

Great comments so far.....my biggest point was are we getting better hips today
than 30 years ago, even with all of our efforts to find out?  Or, are we still
having the same number of bad hips?
That is what I am most interested in, not the value of x-rays per se....I never
doubt the need for that.  Cynthia