[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for the list... LONG

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:24:44 -0600

Well we agree but if we did not have ofa around how many would slip back into
not exraying.? I think we need big brother looking over our shoulder to keep
everyone honest on this- whoops poor choice of words HONEST -  I do know there
are people with ofa animals  who have never been exrayed
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org