[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for the list

  • From: "Cheryl Olson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tindrock1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:28:50 -0500

hi everyone, hope everyone is safe from the recent storms and I hope you
enjoyed seeing Rumour win Group 4 at Westminister last night!  Huge congrats to
all involved!

I have a question for you breeders out there.  Have you ever had a prospective
puppy buyer insist on accompaning you to the first vet check for a litter of
your pups?  This guy is telling me it is a 'condition' of his buying a pup.  So
I told him, I will not be held hostage to his conditions and wished him luck
finding another pup.  I find this strange and in 30 years no one has made this
demand of me.  I ask, is this normal and would you guys ever allow this?  Maybe
it's me...........thanks for listening and I welcome your responses.
Cheryl/Tindrock