[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for the list

  • From: "Molly Snider" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:50:25 -0500

I would allow my vet to answer questions to a buyer (who had put a deposit on a
pup) but not accompany me.
But, once his pup had been picked and he wanted me to accompany him to a pup
check of his own puppy, I would do that.  (but only have done that 1 time in
over 40 years)

A dictatorial approach with me right off the bat would not take flight.
Molly
bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx    Trillia GSD's