[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for the list

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TISHW@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx, adonispersian@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:39:16 -0500

That's a good idea.  There was always one little darling that would  poop
or throw-up by the time you got a block away from home!!  LOL

Tish

In a message dated 2/17/2015 2:16:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I would make him ride with me and make sure we had plenty of food  and
water in the little darlings before the ride to the vet. Then I would have  him
carry the drooling darlings into the vets office one at a time. I would
make dam good and sure he was part of the process. If he is like most men  he
will be gagging after the first puppy. Then I would look at him in total
disgust ad ask him if he really thought he is up for a puppy.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 11:39 AM, angela scott <_adonispersian@msn.com_
(mailto:adonispersian@xxxxxxx) > wrote:

Sorry I didn't  read the other emails before sending...just dealt with this
with Persians.  Angela