[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for the list

  • From: Terry Cochran <tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:16:29 -0700

I would make him ride with me and make sure we had plenty of food and water
in the little darlings before the ride to the vet. Then I would have him
carry the drooling darlings into the vets office one at a time. I would
make dam good and sure he was part of the process. If he is like most men
he will be gagging after the first puppy. Then I would look at him in total
disgust ad ask him if he really thought he is up for a puppy.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 11:39 AM, angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>  Sorry I didn't read the other emails before sending...just dealt with
> this with Persians. Angela
>
> Angela Scott  [image: 🐾]
> adonispersian@xxxxxxx

PNG image