[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for the list

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:38:48 -0500

Your answer was perfect, not something I'd even consider.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 2/17/2015 10:29:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

hi everyone, hope everyone is safe from  the recent storms and I hope you
enjoyed seeing Rumour win Group 4 at  Westminister last night!  Huge congrats
to all involved!

I have a question for you breeders out there.  Have you ever had a
prospective puppy buyer insist on accompaning you to the first vet check for a
litter of your pups?  This guy is telling me it is a 'condition' of his  buying
a pup.  So I told him, I will not be held hostage to his  conditions and
wished him luck finding another pup.  I find this strange  and in 30 years no
one has made this demand of me.  I ask, is this normal  and would you guys
ever allow this?  Maybe it's me...........thanks for  listening and I welcome
your responses.  Cheryl/Tindrock