[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for the list

  • From: Candy Zumwalt <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:50:51 -0700

I had a guy who called me once and didn't like my contract with the
spay/neuter clause.  Told me no one was going to tell him what he was going
to do with HIS dog and hung up on me.  Darn, I never got to tell him about
the part of my contract about dogs riding in the back up pickups!

Candy

--
CandyZ
www.candiasgsd.net