[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for the list

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 08:37:25 -0800

Depends on the attitude Cheryl…..

If there was excitement about getting a puppy and they simply wanted to get
acquainted with the vet and establish a relationship, then probably. But if it
was some sort of demand that I comply with their agenda, then, yes, good-bye.
Have had several that did not want me to ask questions. One said, “I’m buying
the dog, it is good money and I’ll do things my way!” Again – good-bye. One
showed up in an open jeep with a chain in hand – Again, good-bye. One had a
ranch North of Truckee, 640 acres of barbed wire fence, dog would be free
ranging on the ranch and would stay outside. Coyotes, fence, sub-zero
temperatures in winter – again, good-bye.

I make no excuses. If I do not feel right about it, I am comfortable saying
good-bye. If you did, you probably should have!

Dave