[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for the list

  • From: "Iza Ackerman" <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:58:51 -0500

Cheryl – Tell him if he wants to do this, he has to pay for this vet check –
your initial puppy check with your vet is YOUR business, not his

Iza Kabuska-Ackerman
www.Karizmashepherds.com
AKC Breeder of Merit
Breeder of a Canadian Grand Victor, an American Grand Victor,
and many more beautiful dogs !