[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for the clubs that hosted Fut Mat in 2006

  • From: "PATRICIA WALKER" <TishWalker5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 17:06:04 -0500

 The local hosting club is paying all the judges expenses. No travel, no hotel,
no nothing is being paid for by the parent club. Why would I want to fly a
judge into a Fut Mat when I am going to have to eat the cost? Why would I pay
150.00 park rental for the extra day?  Why would I ever put the GSDC of Oregon
in a position to loose 850.00 ??? Why would the parent club endanger the
regional clubs in this manner? We are lucky we can afford it but my guess is
that the support of the Fut Mat system is not that great right now.

Terry,

Regional clubs are supposed to be reimbursed for certain expenses.  The
futurity instruction book lists how the finances are handled.  Judge's
expenses, etc., are included in that.  You should have received a financial
statement showing the breakdown of income and expenses.

Tish