[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question about premium lists

  • From: Barb Hahn <bhahn0616@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:41:06 -0500

Ooooopps, Clicked too soon.

AKC told me you had to ask permission, not just do a blind e-mailing
because you had their addy, and then you can send premiums out as PDF
documents. I wouldn't use a word or publisher document, but PDFs
can't be altered by anybody but you. When I was show secretary I sent
a ton of pdfs out for shows. Every once and a while someone just
wouldn't be able to get it open and then I had to send it snail mail.

Barb