[ SHOWGSD-L ] question

  • From: TandJSmith5@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 09:14:26 EST

I haven't posted on here yet, at least I don't think so but I read all the
posts and this is a great group I think.

Anyway, any suggestions will be helpful. Tomorrow and Sunday I will be
showing my bitch for the first time in the ring, other than some matches which
she
did very well in. But she has really no ring time and I hope we don't make a
fool of ourselves..lol I have shown siberian huskies, and a GSD in UKC but
first  time for this girl and me showing her in AKC. Any helpful tips or ideas
to make  our first go at this maybe not easy for she is very strong, lots of
spirit she  can move, I had match judges tell me she moves like a dream. I just
don't want  to mess up and she ends up not liking to show.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Janet