[ SHOWGSD-L ] question

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:10:59 -0500

Hi:  It was lovely seeing and talking with Ted Beckhardt at the National
after all these years.  He asked me if I would be so kind to send him
the tribute that I wrote about John DeHope on the List.  I'll send it to
him by e-mail, hoping he pulls it up.  I don't know how much of his
e-mails he reads.  I am so sorry I didn't get to meet John's lovely wife
Margo because I heard she was there.  Ted thought she'd like a copy of
this also.  My question to the List is, does anyone know if she receives
and reads e-mails?  You can answer me privately.  Thanks,  Barbara Galasso