[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 18:24:33 -0400

I did lose a 6 week old puppy to bloat.. or torsion rather, though it was
not a GSD puppy. It was a Sheltie of all things. The vet could not explain
it either.

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
The essence of Government is power; and power, lodged as it must be in human
hands, will ever be liable to abuse. ? James Madison
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.