[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question........

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:40:08 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/2006 11:24:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Is  anyone else who objected to the nastiness expressed by Steve of
SegerWinds  receiving private messages like the ones he now
feels obligated to send to  me?  Who is this creep, anyway?
Peggy

Yes the illiterate insults (if you are going to be insulting and obscene at
LEAST spell it right, lol)  are a barrage of poison sent out by this
apparently imbalanced individual.  I set, and suggest everyone who is  being
targeted
privately now, this person to "Block Sender" on AOL, and will be  contacting
aol to report same.   If you are an AOL user and not sure  how to do this let
me know and I will tell you.   Have no idea  who this is.....he or she is no
credit to this List or to the club.

Kathy

_www.Victory_ (http:www.Victory) germanshepherds.com

We are what we repeatedly  do, Excellence then, is not an act, but a
habit.-Aristotle
Victory...There's Something in a  Name