[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question

  • From: GreyPines@xxxxxxx
  • To: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 13:27:02 EDT

In a message dated 6/5/2005 1:10:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx writes:

In a  message dated 6/4/2005 10:31:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
meiypeke@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Could  someone tell me how many  signatures are required for someone to be
nominated for a seat on  the board of the club?
I went to the site to  look for the by-laws but  forgot the password, etc....
thanks in   advance
donna

Is this Dania or Donna?
Look at your membership card for your password and sign in
It is 25 for the Board and 50 to judge.
I am not furnishing you detail sign on information as your email address
does not exactly match the address on file for you as a board member or
membership committee chair.
Call me and we can solve.
Regards
Bill
_Bill Pfeiffer, GSDCA  Treasurer & I-Net Committee Chair (919-781-4955)_
(http://www.gsdca.org/Noframes/officers.html)