[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question

  • From: CARALAND@xxxxxxx
  • To: JParker0127@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 18:25:55 EDT

In a message dated 4/2/2006 2:08:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
JParker0127@xxxxxxx writes:
how long  do you wait after using ace to work on a dog? (how long  does it
take  to start working)

My experience has been from one to 1-1/2 hours. It can vary by individuals
as to how they are affected. Vets have told me that the dosage is one  miligram
per pound.

Jack