[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:03:10 -0500

Watch what & where you hear stuff -- then be sure to check it out -
especially in THE REVIEW and THE GSDCA sight &/or the Board etc.
I had not known of this location being considered --- need some real true
news.   I, as you also seem to indicate -- do not really want it there next
year!!??
TNX   Norma