[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: questgion for dry skin

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 13:50:39 -0500

Olive oil.  I have a girl who gets so itchy after blowing coat before her
season.  A holistic practitioner suggested olive oil as my girl has food
allergies.  It works great!  And, no adverse reactions.  I go to Costco and get
a gallon.  I put it in the smaller bottles and have now started using it on all
the dogs.  Their coats look great, even the naked ones.

Laura