[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: questgion for dry skin

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:54:34 EST

Wheat germ oil?

I haven't started the fireplace (yet), but on my next trip to Tractor
Supply (in the horse aisle) I'll pick up a gallon.   I have several  dogs that
HAVE to lay right next to the fireplace and then later in the master
bedroom, I get to listen to them scratch at night.  So, a tablespoon of  wheat
germ
oil during the winter in each dinner fixes things....

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 11/6/2009 12:32:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:

If your  dog is allergic to fish and fish oil want can you give them to
help with dry  skin??
Terry curious in  Chandler