[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: pyrometria

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hollywoods@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 12:40:07 +0000 (UTC)

Holly, I had the same problem with my almost 12 years old Ch Abba Dabba Do. I
went down one morning and she looked bloated, so I rushed her to the vet. We
then noticed bloody yuck coming out of her and she was spayed ($425), because
it was a pyro.  I put her on a sheepskin material bed and she ate 12 x 8 inches
out of it. I was so mad at her, because I'm thinking all you have been though
and now you are going to die from a blockage. She was fine and back acting like
a bad puppy in a couple days. I am spaying all my bitches now as soon as they
reach 7 or 8.
Ann
www.edangsd.com