[ SHOWGSD-L ] puppy wanted in the central New York area

  • From: Janbraeloch@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:23:06 EDT

I just had a call from a couple  living at Fort Brag ,which is North of
Syracuse. They are looking for a  puppy.

They have a fenced in yard and the wife has grown up with  GSDs.
They were recently married and feel ready to have a puppy of  their own.

They want a pedigreed pet puppy from a recognized  breeder.

If anyone has a litter and is interested in contacting these  people to
interview them and possibly find a pet for them, contact me and I will  give
you
their telephone number.

I did tell them that they would be interviewed thoroughly and  perhaps their
home would be inspected before they would be sold a  puppy.

I do not know these people so cannot recommend them one way or  the other,
but he sounded very nice...but it is easy to sound nice on the phone!  LOL

Jan

Jan  Stevenson
Braeloch Shepherds
Marietta, New  York