[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy shots and wormers

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gailbauman1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 14:51:24 -0400

Our Vet uses Ft. Dodge,  recommends Ft. Dodge and that is what we use.   That
eing said,
 understand that Ft. Dodge has been bought out by Pfizer anyway........<G>

 You know when you come to the List you will get a variety of answers......<G>

Boy isn't that the truth! LOL  confusing but amusing! : )

  From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx To: gailbauman1@xxxxxxx Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 4:54 AM
 Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSDL ] Re: puppy shots and wormers

 I have heard that more then once about Ft. Dodge vaccines

  Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 01:55:46 +0000
  From: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx To: myjoygs@xxxxxxx CC:
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ubject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy shots and wormers

  Joyce.....I use the Fort Dodge vaccines when I can get them. With these last
 wo litters I had to use Vanguard. I gave a Vanguard 5 at six weeks and nine
 eeks and then a Vanguard5L at twelve weeks and sixteen weeks. I use Strongid T
  o worm and I start at three weeks and worm them every twelve days. I usually
 t at least three times. No Leptospirosis until twelve weeks. Puppies can have
 n allergic reaction to the shot with Lepto. HTH.
  Amy Greenhut
  Justrock German Shepherds
  Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
  Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
  A Quote By James B. Conant