[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy diet 20% protein

  • From: "rhonda Moyer" <gldnrudy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, "djdistilli@xxxxxxxxxxx" <djdistilli@xxxxxxxxxxx>, " Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:58:59 -0400

I agree. I do the same and no pano

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Jul 28, 2010 12:09 PM, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx &lt;Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx&gt;
wrote:

I've always switched to adult food early.  I rarely, if ever have pano  and

I credit getting them on adult food quickly w/ not so much pano.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 7/28/2010 10:37:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

djdistilli@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Has  anyone ever heard of or recommended putting GSD pup on diet of 20%

protein and  vitamin supplement, perfectly healthy pup, no issues, no known

familial  history of any issues, just a regular ole pet pup. And then adult

food at  4-1/2  months?

I pride myself on being up to date on cutting edge  technology of raising

puppies (VBG) but sheesh, maybe I missed something  :)  Thanks for your help.

Jodi  Distilli

www.dinovagsd.com

POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

For assistance,  please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org