[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy death

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:04:23 EDT

brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I have lost 2 pups to  E coil from feeding raw to 7 week old pups. It was
> commercially pack food so I thought it to be safe.

for those who might remember, helen once lost pups from 2 litters due to the
horrendously high e coli count in a commercial raw beef.  it was a "safe" and
extremely expensive food.  when pups began to die, she took every avenue
imaginable to find the cause, including having her property inspected for
toxins
and even contacting the los angeles county coroner for help.  helen may still
have the actual figures, in fact she did publish an article in the review on
the
subject, but, bottom line, it was the meat.
diane

Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peek of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>