[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy death

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 05:22:45 -0500

Dave,
    I certainly have to agree with you! Several years back I gave Dubya a
meatball sized piece of raw ground round. It was just a few hours later that
he was puking his guts up...........and water diarrhea. He had a raging
bacterial overgrowth. The meat was fresh from the store......last time I'll
every do that! There is a reason I don't eat dead cow......Mo

..I don't know why the dog in question died...but