[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy death

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:55:55 -0700

don't know where you got your vet's license from but salmonella rarely
affects healthy dogs...their internal system was built for RAW meat...that's
why they have fangs to rip flesh and powerful jaws to crush RAW bones...if
they were built to eat processed dry nuggets out of a bag they would have
teeth like cows and horses...I don't know why the dog in question died...but
don't blame raw meat, because that's what nature meant for our dogs to
eat...and trust me I couldn't care less what folks feed their dogs...but
lets keep the facts straight...Ed Hill

I know this is a passionate subject.....
Although there are some bacteria that are harmful to people found in raw
meat that do not harm dogs, there are about a dozen that will harm or kill
both human or dog.
At least save some of the meat and have it checked. If that is not the
problem, shoot me, If it is, be nice to my friend Ed!
Dave