[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy death

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:13:03 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/2007 7:07:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Donna,
I have been on vacation, I must have missed something...but  please do not
feel you can not ask for help!  and if you lost a pup I am  so so sorry!
Hugs
Deb

Also, try to remember the people who were compassionate, and tried to help.
Syd