[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy death

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vhvgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 06:57:23 -0700 (PDT)

I am sorry about your loss, my response to a response about your puppy dying as
a result of raw meat was directed at her for jumping to what I thought was a
hasty conclusion...it is never easy losing a puppy no matter how many times
it's happened, and if my post offended you in any way I am sorry and I promise
it will never happen again, at least not on the subject about how dogs are
feed...Ed Hill
Fred & Donna Velten <vhvgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   the pup that died had a
valve problem in the heart, the other pup was simply low blood sugar, thank god
and has been fine ever since. i know some will say you need to have thicker
skin, but when i posted the original message, i was out of my mine with sorrow,
and questions. i came to this list for help not to be criticized. no i am not a
vet, but i am a good breeder with years of experience, but i do not claim to
know everything. some members were really compassionate and caring, others
became defensive of thier beliefs. next time someone asks for help, i hope
these people read the post and do not over react. i apologize for asking for
help and i will never do it again......................donna
Fred & Donna Velten
Vom Haus Velten German Shepherds
WHERE QUALITY COMES FIRST
www.veltengsd.com