[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy death

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vhvgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:18:36 -0400

I am really sorry for your loss and glad your other pup is okay.
I think you have to take it for what it's worth but when you have a diverse
group of people with varying opinions you are bound to get any number or
anyone is wrong for posting their opinions and feelings.
My best suggestion on what you thought was a dire situation in the future is
to go to the vet right away then come back and ask the list for help. This
is not a criticism, but my earnest best suggestion on a death of a puppy and
the feeling the other one may be headed that way.

I hope you understand and will realize i don't think anyone meant to hurt
you. And we all care immensely for dying and sick pups. After all we have
all been in your shoes a time or two and it is heartbreaking and I know you
have all our sympathy on that..........Amy

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com