[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy death

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 03:22:23 GMT

Here's a link to an article, THE HISTORY OF THE PET FOOD INDUSTRY, a reprint
from the Petfood Industry Magazine - it's probably more than you'll ever want
to know about the history of commercial dog food!!!
http://www.petfoodinstitute.org/petfoodhistory.htm
Gayle & the Hooligans!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=6&uid=4294023 - Link to The
Hooligans Albums

-- <ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, When was kibble invented? Must have been waaaaayyyy before my time,as I
have fed kibble all of my dog owning life. I wonder if the modern day dog and
his digestive system are different from those dogs that lived  looong ago?

Mike Crowson