[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy death

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: dankagsd01@xxxxxxx, ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:51:40 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/2007 6:48:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dankagsd01@xxxxxxx writes:
The reason is that dog's digestive systems is designed for raw.
Dogs were here way before processed foods. I wonder, how did they survive so
long before kibble? Did they have thyroid or repo problems?  Allergies?

I believe strongly that dogs digestive systems are different in many ways.

As a thought, when you says dogs survived before processed kibbles/food so
why not let them eat like they do in the wild. raw....

My point is, animals in the wild general do not live a long as captive dogs.
Some are killed by other animals but some may die from blockages from eating
things they should not, diseases, parasites, infections  etc....  We have no
idea if any of them die from bloat (probably not many if any. lol)

Dogs can and do get effected by E-Coli and other bacteria.  Maybe not to the
same degree as humans but it does in fact adversely effect them at times..

JMHO
Deb