[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy death

  • From: "Carol Weale" <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:07:47 -0700

Very nicely put, Peggy.
I actually had some dogs die from kibble many years ago.  The sodium % was
so high, they literally drank themselves to death.  Lost puppies from CH.
Hessian's Chaka of Lorien and the Dam of my 1st CH.  Didn't make my day.
I can also see the problems that might stem from ground meat contaminated
from residue in grinder.
Nothing is perfect, we just have to make the best of the choices we make.
Carol