[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy death

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:28:41 -0400

And let us all not forget that many have lost dogs, litters and their entire
breeding programs due to the deadly recalls on kibble, canned food for pets.

Not to mention people have lost their lives or gotten very sick eating
spinach, green onions at chi chi's, bad meats, tainted food etc.

Whatever each person is comfortable feeding is up to them, after all if
something wipes out their litter, dogs or kennel they are the poor soul who
has to pay the price.

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com