[ SHOWGSD-L ] puppy crys all the time

  • From: "Connie" <coloradogsdrescue@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 14:25:55 -0600

I am trying to make a choice between two male puppies who are very different
. I normally wouldn't have such a problem but one puppy who I tend to lean
toward crys all the time . If I bring him and the other male litter mate in
the house he still cries continuously. He walks around explores and chases
the cat but still cries. He is better now than he used to be if I just let
him loose in the yard are out of the pen in the building so I am thinking
maybe he will get better in the house . When I sit in the yard are pen he
comes and sits in my lap but is more interested in crying in the house. The
other puppy seems to be calmer and is a quiet puppy. They are German show
line and American Show line crosses . I don't remember having this problem
before and of course I will be 68 yrs old next week and I am not sure I can
stand "another" very demanding dog so I am wondering what I should do and/or
if some of you on the list might have some thoughts on this .

Connie Palmer Williams - Executive Director

German Shepherd Rescue of Central Colorado

http://gsdrcolorado.com <http://gsdrcolorado.com/>

501c3 non profit corp.