[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppies and children with hearing aides

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: murfamx4@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:12:54 +0000

Dogs are drawn to the noise due to the frequency and tend to chew on them [the
hearing aids - not the ears]  the dog will have to be trained to respect the
child just as with any child normal hearing or not but the aids will have to be
placed where the dog does not have access when not in use.
--
Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com

From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx