[ SHOWGSD-L ] pup who can't open her mouth

  • From: "Anja Heibloem-Stroud" <Anja_Heibloem-Stroud@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsdlistnew" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:21:16 -0800

This happened to my ex's bitch pup at about 6-7 months of age. After a bunch of
tests, xrays etc, nothing was found wrong other than she had restricted
movement of her mouth. Eventually this has mostly resolved itself. My thought
was to take the pup to a chiropractor or acupunturist, she may just have jammed
herself. Hopefully they decide to give her a chance to recover. If the people
are close to Sacramento there is a vet who also does chiropratic and
acupuncture in town.  Anja
Anja Heibloem-Stroud
  www.pet-net.net/hausmekon/<http://www.pet-net.net/hausmekon/>